We named her Isabela. We call her Bella. It took her a while to warm up to me. She and her brother like to play in their spare time. The snuggle times come few and far between. I was enjoying this rare moment with this sweet little baby girl. She is approaching 8 weeks old …
From Tash at Happy Healthy Tash, this protein smoothie is both simple and delicious. I’m not a big fan of the chocolate and peanut butter smoothies, but chocolate and banana is something I can get behind! 😋
If you wake up wanting to eat chocolate, (or is it just me?), this is a great healthy option to satisfy those cravings!
- Coconut milk (or milk of your choice if you don’t like coconut)
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder (I used The Protein Works – Whey Protein 80 in Chocolate Silk
- 1 tbsp cacao superfood powder (I used Indigo Herbs – Raw Organic Cacao Powder
- 1 banana
- 1 ball of frozen spinach
- Fill 1/3 of the smoothie cup with the coconut milk
- Add the rest of the ingredients
- Blitz it all together using your smoothie maker
- Pour and enjoy!
With love, Tash ❤ x
I had just one goal that day... to make it to Perast. My internet research the night before confirmed my hunch that I could simply hop on a local bus. I was feeling confident. I walked the 5 minutes from my Airbnb in Dobrota south along the bay to the small indoor shopping mall just …
What have I been up to? ...these two little fur balls... Fostering kittens once or twice a year for the San Diego Humane Society (SDHS) is a rewarding, if sometimes emotional, volunteering experience. It's a chance to give back... and get in some kitten cuddles at the same time. We generally foster a pair of …
#meditation #mindfulness #quotes #inspiration