From Tash at Happy Healthy Tash, this protein smoothie is both simple and delicious. I’m not a big fan of the chocolate and peanut butter smoothies, but chocolate and banana is something I can get behind! 😋
If you wake up wanting to eat chocolate, (or is it just me?), this is a great healthy option to satisfy those cravings!
- Coconut milk (or milk of your choice if you don’t like coconut)
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder (I used The Protein Works – Whey Protein 80 in Chocolate Silk
- 1 tbsp cacao superfood powder (I used Indigo Herbs – Raw Organic Cacao Powder
- 1 banana
- 1 ball of frozen spinach
- Fill 1/3 of the smoothie cup with the coconut milk
- Add the rest of the ingredients
- Blitz it all together using your smoothie maker
- Pour and enjoy!
With love, Tash ❤ x