I would like to thank Emma at CurlyGirlAbroad for nominating me for the Awesome Blogger Award. As a blogger virgin only writing in my second month, I am honored to be recognized by one of my peers. Thank you, Emma.
Alright. Here we go…
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Tag your post with #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated!
My Questions with Answers:
- Yellow or orange? Orange. A shade of pumpkin-orange is the accent color in my living room and matches a beautiful, modern, minimalist Italian leather sofa I chose myself. 🙂
- Your favorite blog post? Hmm… if the question is which of my posts is my favorite, then I’d have to say my recent post on Seville, Spain. Proud of those photos.
- What language would you still like to learn? I am working on my Spanish so that I can better contribute to my community when I spend time in Andalucia. Let’s just say I have a lot of work to do.
- Favorite season and why? My favorite season is spring because the weather is pleasant, everything is green and flowers are blooming.
- What blogs are an inspiration for you? When Do I Get the Manual because Quinn’s brilliant storytelling grabs you and never let’s go. And Afford Anything because Paula is intelligent, wise beyond her years and funny as hell!
- Favorite holiday destination? Right now it is Ljubljana. I am headed to Slovenia and Croatia soon but Ljubljana is one of the destinations I am most looking forward to on that trip.
- Describe yourself in one sentence. I am loyal, analytical, passionate about European travel, sometimes I overthink things, friends are very important to me and I have a weird obsession with maps… which I am hoping is just part of my unquenchable wanderlust.
- Where do you see yourself in five years? Working on projects that interest me, living in southern Spain, traveling Europe as often as humanly possible, capturing engaging photos and writing about it while planning my next trip.
- Favorite TV series at the moment? I am not big on TV. History, science and nature documentaries are more my thing (I know, it’s lame and nerdy). But favorite TV series… I would have to say either Life In Pieces, Big Bang Theory or Rules of Engagement… something light to make me laugh.
- Tell us a joke! Clearly, you weren’t paying attention to my above one-sentence description of myself. I’m not sure I could tell a joke if my life depended on it.
- When Do I Get the Manual
- Jill’s Urban Food Crawls
- Girl About Townhouse
- This Is The Milk
- Our Year In Spain
- What is the last book you read?
- When and why did you begin blogging?
- What is the most interesting thing you have ever done?
- Tell us about a time you stepped way outside your comfort zone?
- Who or what most inspires you?
- What do you most enjoy eating when no one is looking?
- If you could meet and/or interview anyone for your blog, who would you choose?
- What tip(s) would you give to someone who is just getting started blogging?
- What is your dream job?
- What is your favorite holiday destination and what do/would you most enjoy doing there?