We have finally booked our accommodations for Dubrovnik. We will be there for five days and four nights. What an incredible city it looks to be!
“I can not wait to turn my Canon lens on its magnificent stone walls.
We are planning to soak up authentic culture, enjoy authentic cuisine, take some amazing photographs (one can hope, anyway), get out to the islands and also visit Kotor, Montenegro on a day trip.
All hands… Looking for personal recommendations for Dubrovnik:
- Which islands should we visit and why?
- Any must-see sights slightly off the beaten path?
- What local foods and drinks should we ask for?
- How do we stay true and avoid the tourist crowds?
- Any recommendations for authentic dining experiences without extravagance?
- What is the best way to visit Kotor, Montenegro from Dubrovnik?
- Or, any other recommendations that come to mind.